hardly ever造句(hard和hardly的区别)
一、i hardly ever watch tv是什么意思
i hardly ever watch tv的意思是:我几乎从不看电视。
下面我们用hardly来造句:
1、Hardlysuffocating, then, but that may not be the end of the story.
这听起来是令人窒息的,但是这可能并不是故事的结束。
2、I canhardlywait to see the new comet.
我急不可待地要见到新彗星的出现。
3、Yes, I canhardlykeep my eyes open.
对呀,我快睁不开眼了。
4、Why, I had saidhardlyanything at all.
我知道自己几乎没有说话!
5、The car hadhardlystarted when I heard a man call my name.
车子刚刚才发动我就听到有个人喊我的名字。
6、It'shardlythe time to discuss it now.
现在还不是讨论的时候。
7、Hardlyhad we started our journey when the car got a flat tyre.
我们刚出发,车胎就破了。
二、without造句有哪些
without造句有:
1、Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.没有痛苦和牺牲,就没有收获。
2、Without your worries,For the last time.在一切毁灭之前,将痛苦忘却。
3、Sometimes we have to lose what we think we want to find what we never imagine we can have.有时候错失了自以为需要的,才能得到我们从不敢奢求的。
4、A house without books is like a room without windows。一幢没有书的房子,犹如一个没有窗户的房间。
5、Without you,all is pale and fragile even on the way to paradise…没有你,所有都是灰白的,易碎的,即使这是去天堂的路…
6、I couldnt have done it without you.若是没有你,我不可能做到。
7、life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.缺少爱的生命就像从未开花结果的枯树。
8、All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots.我在乎的东西只有工作!没有工作大脑就该生锈了。
9、Without respect, love cannot go far. A. Dumas倘不互相尊敬,爱亦难久持。
10、i never liked it anyway.我一直不太喜欢这东西。当朋友或同事不小心摔坏你的东西时就可以用上这句话给他一个台阶,打破尴尬局面:oh, don’t worry. i’m thinking of buying a new one. i never liked it anyway.
11、I have no trouble being taken seriously as a woman and a diplomat [in Ghana].作为一个女人和一名外交官(在加纳),我毫无疑问的受到重视。
12、Im a bit disappointed in John and David. It turned out they were only fairweather friends.我对约翰和大卫有点失望,原来他们不过是靠不住的酒肉朋友。
13、After that, i suddenly realized that, a person does not need to be wisdom, brave, kind, lofty; he is not fault.那之后,我突然发现,一个人可以无知,懦弱,自私,不高尚;他没有罪。
14、Weve never forgotten about the truth.We are just becoming skillful liars.我们从没有忘记真相,只是我们越来越会说谎。
15、Do not worry about smiling, my mouth hardly ever smiles, but it doesn’t mean I’m not smiling in my brain.别为微笑而忧虑,我也很少在表面上微笑,但这并不表示我没在心里微笑。
三、用go to bed 造句
Went upstairs to go to bed.上楼去睡觉 I strain~~ go to bed!我闪了~~去睡觉了! We usually go to bed late.我们通常睡得晚。 He d better go to bed.他最好去睡觉。 I must go to bed now.我必须去睡觉了。 I mean to go to bed earlier tonight.今晚我想早些睡觉。 It is time for me to go to bed.是我该就寝的时刻了。 This is his accustomed hour to go to bed.这是他就寝的惯常时间。
I mean to go to bed earlier tonight.今晚我想早些睡觉。He d better go to bed.他最好去睡觉。Asked the child to cooperate and go to bed.让孩子听话并且去睡觉This is his accustomed hour to go to bed.这是他就寝的惯常时间。It is time for me to go to bed.是我该就寝的时刻了。When do you go to bed usually?你通常什么时候睡觉?What time will you go to bed?你什么时候睡觉的?" go to bed" and" sleep head" rhyme.“gotobed”和“sleephead”押韵。We go to bed at 10: 30.我们十点半睡觉。Go to bed, every one of you!你们大家都去睡觉。I mean to go to bed earlier tonight.今晚我想早些睡觉。This is his accustomed hour to go to bed.这是他就寝的惯常时间。My grandmother tends to go to bed early every day.我祖母每天通常比较早睡。I tend to go to bed earlier during the winter我在冬天常睡得较早.Lay aside your book and go to bed.放下你的书本去睡吧。Why did not you go to bed earlier?你为什么不早点睡觉呢?I hardly ever go to bed before midnight.我差不多要在半夜以后才能睡觉。I must study before I go to bed.我在睡觉前必须学习。I hardly ever go to bed after midnight.我几乎从来不会在午夜以后去睡觉的。You must not go to bed so late!你不要睡得那么晚!
四、hard和hardly的区别
hard和hardly的区别在于:
1,hard可充当形容词和副词两种角色。用作形容词有“硬的”,“困难的、艰难的”的意思。用副词,意为“努力地、刻苦地”,“猛烈地”。
2,hardly只用作副词,其词义不要与hard(adv.)相混淆。其意思是“几乎不”,表示否定概念。
举例解释:
1,The bed was so hard that it took me a long time to fall asleep.
床太硬了,我躺了好一会儿才睡着。
2,The problem is too hard, I can't work it out.
这个问题太难了,我算不出来。
3,He works hard only before exams.
他只在考试前努力学习。
4,It is raining hard outside. You can't go out.
外面正下着大雨。你不能出去。
5,He can hardly speak English, can he?
他不太会说英语,对吧?
6,最后还得再提醒你一下,hard与hardly用作副词时,词义可是有很大差别哟。
He works hard.他努力工作。
He hardly works.他几乎不工作。
拓展资料:hard
英[hɑːd]美[hɑrd]
adj.努力的;硬的;困难的;辛苦的;确实的;严厉的;猛烈的;冷酷无情的
adv.努力地;困难地;辛苦地;接近地;猛烈地;牢固地
n.(Hard)人名;(英、芬、瑞典)哈德
hardly
英['hɑːdlɪ]美['hɑrdli]
adv.几乎不,简直不;刚刚